Immerse yourself in the latest information in the oncology: Hematology Edition, Men’s Health Edition (Prostate & Urology), Women`s Health Edition (Breast & Gynecology), Internal Medicine Edition (Lung, Liver, Gastric & Colorectal).
The scientific program will also feature specialized Oncology Nursing Workshops.
New evidence-based approaches in diagnosis, treatment, clinical and translational research results, innovative techniques, diagnostic tools and risk-assessment strategies will be part of the program. You are Invited!
This is what the new and interactive #GCC-OU series has to offer:
- Live program for each specialty
- Parallel session halls with live and on-demand sessions
- Plenary presentations, challenging cases & workshops
- Satellite Symposia with updates in Oncology presented by pharmaceutical companies.
- Live interactive panel discussions.
- A virtual exhibition hosting top content from the industry partners.
- All the scientific content to be available on-demand 30 days after each conference, for registered participants.
- CME Accreditation recognized across all GCC
We look forward to your participation!
This conference is designed for:
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Primary care physicians
- Oher healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer
- Strengthen your position as a major supporter of clinical advancement in prostate cancer
- Reach your target specialists
- Create new and fortify existing relationships with key industry figures
- Promote your products and company to delegates
- Meet with peers and leaders in the industry and hold face-to-face meetings
- Discuss current trends and challenges with the delegates and how your company can assist