On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees, you are invited to attend the GCC-Oncology Updates: Internal Medicine Edition, to be held on 25 – 27 November, 2021, Virtually.
This conference focuses on four main oncology subspecialities: Lung, Liver, Gastric and Colorectal Oncology.
Additionally, it features sessions on Biosimilars and an Oncology Nursing Workshop.
The conference brings together key experts from around the world to discuss thelatest in oncology practice.
This is what the new and interactive #GCC-OU series has to offer:
- Live program for each subspeciality
- Plenary presentations, challenging cases & workshops
- Satellite Symposia with updates presented by pharmaceutical companies.
- Live interactive panel discussions.
- A virtual exhibition hosting top content from the industry partners.
- All the scientific content to be available on-demand 30 days after each conference, for registered participants.
- CME Accreditation recognized across all GCC
There will be delegates from all across GCC which makes it a regional gathering.
We look forward to welcoming you in this exceptional conference.
The Scientific Committee
Conference Series President
Prof. Dr. Meteb Al-Foheidi
President of Saudi Oncology Society
Khaled Al Qawasmeh
Partners and Supporting bodies:
THIS CONFERENCE WILL PROVIDE CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION CREDIT POINTS CME CREDITS., will be announced 10 working days after the live conference days.
Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to the registered email address, under the registered full name, as a PDF within 10 days after the conclusion of the 30- days on demand, to allow maximum benefit to the participants. Attendance of 75% of the session is mandatory to claim your credit points. Attendance is monitored and recorded, for all live-days and the 30-days on-demand playback.