It is a great pleasure to welcome you on behalf of the Organizing and scientific Committees, and to invite you to attend the GCC-Oncology Updates: Women’s health Edition, to be held on 12 – 13 November, 2021, Virtually.
This conference goes to the heart of all matters relating to Breast and Gynecologic Oncology, and it brings together the most prominent faculty from around the world allowing you to hear and meet those at the forefront of the oncology practice.
The scientific program touches on breast cancer, gynecologic malignancies; ovarian cancers and cervical cancer, and precursor conditions related to these cancers.
This is what the new and interactive #GCC-OU series has to offer:
- Live program for each subspeciality
- Plenary presentations, challenging cases & workshops
- Satellite Symposia with updates presented by pharmaceutical companies.
- Live interactive panel discussions.
- A virtual exhibition hosting top content from the industry partners.
- All the scientific content to be available on-demand 30 days after each conference, for registered participants.
- CME Accreditation recognized across all GCC
There will be delegates from all across GCC which makes it a regional gathering.
We look forward to welcoming you in this exceptional conference.
The Scientific Committee
Conference Series President
Prof. Dr. Meteb Al-Foheidi
President of Saudi Oncology Society
Khaled Al Qawasmeh
Partners and Supporting bodies:
THIS CONFERENCE WILL PROVIDE CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION CREDIT POINTS CME CREDITS., will be announced 10 working days after the live conference days.
Certificates of Attendance will be emailed to the registered email address, under the registered full name, as a PDF within 10 days after the conclusion of the 30- days on demand, to allow maximum benefit to the participants. Attendance of 75% of the session is mandatory to claim your credit points. Attendance is monitored and recorded, for all live-days and the 30-days on-demand playback.